Post by ADMIN on Mar 27, 2011 14:21:25 GMT -5
1. Respect each other. This rule is self-explanatory, and you should know what is respectful and what isn't.
2. Keep your signatures clean and attractive. We have a code that keep you from using page stretches, but if your signature is unattractive, you will be asked to change it.
3. If you are unsure of how something works or if you are allowed to do something, look over the rules again. The first word of the code is 'peace'. If it is not mentioned here then you most likely can do it, but it may be better to PM a staff to make sure.
4. If you have a suggestion for the site do not PM staff, there is a board where you can post such stuff.
5. Have fun, enjoy yourself.
6. Swearing is okay, but you need to keep in limited and only in OOC.
7. The avatar size limit is 100x300.
1. No role playing in the c-box, please.
2. Do not use excessive punctuation. No spamming either.
1. Please keep only as many characters as you can handle.
2. You may not roleplay until your character has been moved to the accepted characters board.
3. We know that you may not be able to finish your characters in one sitting. The second word is 'at'. So if you're working on a character, put "WIP" or "UF" in the subject line, and take it out when it's finished.
5. No Prettypelts or Deathbringers. No one is perfect, and we expect your character to have faults, however, overuse of mental issues, overly evil characters, murderers, etc with also be rejected.
6. No power playing or god-modding (PP & GM).
7. If you want your thread private or with just one other feline(or however many) make sure to put
in the title.
8. There is a 200 word minimum for your posts. That isn't difficult at all to write and it makes the RP more enjoyable.
9. Bolding your speech is not an exception for quotation marks, so still use them around speech. The third word is 'the'. We would prefer you bold your speech and italicize your thoughts if you are going to stylize.
10. Force-breeding is not allowed.
11. You cannot breed your own characters together.
12. Random events are exactly that; random. We do not use favoritism when picking the feline or clan.
13. Roleplay only in thrid-person.
14. Liquid time is allowed, but you may have only three threads per character.
15. You can only have one account. It may be less organized, but it lets us see how many members we genuinely have. The fourth word is 'full'. Just list your characters in your signature.
1. You may only breed and become pregnant in season.
2. You must then have both parents post on the romance board.
3. As stated earlier, force-breeding is not allowed.
4. When making the bio for the kit make sure to only include the personality and appearance. The last word is 'moon'. You can update the history as the kits life plays out.
5. You can do what you want with the kit; you can put it up for adoption, or you can have someone roleplay it.
6. What you get is entirely up to chance. No complaints.
time & seasons
Four real-time months equals one year.
Each month is one season.
NOTE: there are no spaces in the password.